The Kindergarten Team at FES is dedicated to growing future-ready students who are prepared for first grade, college, and beyond! We welcome the Class of 2033!
Please be sure to read with your students every night for at least 15 minutes. We are sure to see them grow leaps and bounds if we work together!
Kindergarten registration for the 20-21 school year is ongoing during the COVID-19 school closures and more information can be found here. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Wanda Cofield, Teacher** & Cheryl Avent, Instructional Assistant (Virtual Meet/Greet))
- Angela Cooper, Teacher & Rhonda Marshall, Instructional Assistant
- Jassmin Smith, Teacher & Colavito Tyson, Instructional Assistant (Virtual Meet/Greet)
- Novella Taylor, Teacher & Calvenia Moore, Instructional Assistant (Virtual Meet/Greet)
- Tonya Thorne, Instructional Assistant
- Carolyn Wilson, Teacher & Deloris Harrison, Instructional Assistant (Virtual Meet/Greet)
Weekly Work Packets